Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 18 - An Interloper Rules

They called me a fool when I invested £7,500 into a crack Research Team of Research. They scorned when I spent another £10,000 furnishing their secret hideout lair with the latest in synthetic nylon fashions. They split their sides giggling when I agreed to have their MySpace addresses tattooed across my back in exchange for their genius.
Yes, my Research Team of Research laughed at all these things, and many more, but finally they have come through for me. All those hard, hard months of pain, stress and kidney-splitting tension have paid off. Behold, their new, patent pending idea: Blogging from Bed.

'Nuff said.

The blogging world is nothing without cross-fertilisation, and mutual cooperation. I'd like to present three blogs of my friends. Please, go and have a look. Maybe they'll link back to me, in a fit of generosity. For your benefit, I've also included brief reviews.

The New Utovsky Bolshevik Show
When the word 'blog' was hatched in the Word Caverns of Dictionairre, surely it was to describe this fine example of keyboardmanship. No other display of digital craftsmanship can come close to shining the polish on this magnificent, daring example of what Man is capable of, at his highest. 3/10.

Blogshine/
It took some effort to stop retching enough, and gather the blasted remnants of my higher brain functions to actually form these words after just a cursory glance at this putrescent pile of excrement. I pray that the...producer of this insult to the universe does not regard himself as human, for it would be a crushing argument against any sort of order in the world that it had managed to produce a being that could throw up such vile and egregious work.
10/10.

An Enlightening and Fascinating Read
Written by a lady of the highest taste and eye for the finer things in life, this is an honest and compelling account of life as it should be lived. Read this today, and just realise how much better your life could be. Nick.

No comments: