Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 11 - An Of Course in Trivia

Happy Repunit, everybody!

I managed to wake up at the earlier time of 9am this morning. I'm going to bed after I've written this as well; I'm waking up at 5am tomorrow, so I can give Julia a lift to her new Post Office employment by 6. I'm either mad, bad, or dangerous to know. I'm just not sure which.

Haven't accomplished much in these twelve hours; I did some reading, some gluing, watched a bit of TV, and went to my grandparents for three hours. It was my grandfather's 83rd birthday, so me, my father, and my little brother went over there. He was a terror (in a cute way, obviously), but he was easily distracted by lego that I remember playing with when I was his age.

In a further blast from the past, we had tea (i.e. sandwiches, cake and tea) on the same little table and the same tablecloth that I remembered as a wee lad. We used to have tea like that every Sunday afternoon. Aah, halcyon days of childhood.

I'm impressed with myself, I have to say. I've done 9 out of the 11 days so far. And, as everyone knows, \inline \small \lim{n\rightarrow\infty}(\frac{n-2}{n})=1

Happy 57 months Julia :)

No comments: