Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 12 - The Doom Song

I would like to introduce the newest hopeless appendage to the student body: his name is Zim.

'Nuff said, people.

I did indeed wake up at 5am this morning, and it was tough. I managed it though, and after swiftly dressing in my usual style, I brewed an emergency cup of tea and drove through the misty streets to Julia's house. I picked her up (discovering that the emergency cup was in vain) and dropped her off at the Post Office.
Taking advantage of the early morning, I squeezed in two games of Blood Bowl before 8am (I forget the results), had a bath, watched OutNumbered, then walked into town to do some Frege reading at the library. Unfortunately, I got distracted and instead read Sandman graphic novels. An equally valuable use of my time? I think so.

Tomorrow morning, however, I will do some proper work. Really, this time. And now, to bed.

No comments: