Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 17 - MicroPrimes

Another tiring day. Started off with a nice lie in (till 9am!), then I spent a couple of hours playing with my little brother, and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. He insisted that I close my eyes whenever the boring love songs came on; I'm not sure why, but I didn't mind that much.

Then a horrendous three hour drive up to Nottingham to pick my sister up; picked her up after getting lost in Nottingham's warren of streets; had the best burger in my life for lunch; drove back, laughed at on the way; got into a car accident just outside Bourne!

It was dark, somebody had stopped in front of me, confusion reigned and the front of my car hit the back of theirs. Nobody was injured, fortunately, but both cars were quite badly damaged. My dad came out, sorted out a recovery vehicle, and I get to make the happy call to the insurance people tomorrow.

A terse blog; but I am quite tired. Hence the overuse of semicolons in this post; you're lucky I blogged at all. Damn lucky.

1 comment:

Hogshine said...

Hope you're ok! Semi-colons can never be overused. They're awesome! Thanks for blogging, I feel so lucky. Lucky lucky lucky.