Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 16 - Architectural Darkening

Check it out. 5:16pm. I'm the biz, alright. Some people are clearly toying with me, however - my threats are not empty (human nature abhors a vacuum). If you don't comment within the next 48 hours, you will be named and shamed. There are 56 people on my list so far, some of whom would no doubt rather stay out of the media attention for now. I'm looking at you, Dark Lord of X...

My quest for how to include LaTeX maths in this blog continues to be fruitless. I have, however, learnt the perils of typing any phrase including the word "latex" into Google. Always check the description of links before you click on them. This is important.
http://wolverine-mathematic.blogspot.com/ claims to have accomplished this, but I can only see little white boxes. Anyone else see different?

I'm going to my Dad's in four minutes. Another early morning - I was very busy. Episode of the West Wing, then read Batman, then played Blood Bowl on FUMBBL, watched Invader Zim, had a bath, watched some more West Wing, had some pizza. I need to do some revision soon.

No comments: