Thursday, January 01, 2009

Day 30 - Invention and Infection

Happy New Year!

2009 = 7x7x41

As promised, here is my current New Year's Resolution:

Blog Every Day. Come rain or shine, hail or sleet, volcano or riot, I'll struggle, bloodied but defiant, to a computer and hack out some words to please the silent infinite mass that stares back at me. A month ago, I would have secretly known that I would fail at this, very quickly. With my recent very near success at this blogging spree, however, I feel more confident. Perhaps it could actually be done. After all, I did write a diary almost every day for a year a few years ago.

After watching Starter for Ten, I also now want to learn more general knowledge trivia. I'll have to work out a more detailed target for that, however, as with a few other things. More New Years Resolutions to come, don't worry.

No comments: