Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 56 - Don't you think that you're a winner?

Sorry for not blogging over the weekend - my epic 24 hour MUDathon did take place, finally, after 8 years of waiting. Thinking about it, however, staying at my laptop for 24 hours means that I have even less of an excuse as usual for not blogging, so I shouldn't have told you that. Where's the delete key?

Never mind, can't be bothered. After the MUDathon, I slept for 3 hours, woke up for a very confused half an hour in which I ate some food and watched Zero Punctuation video game reviews, and then slept for the next 11 hours. Woke up this morning feeling very refreshed. Had a philosophy tutorial, played on the MUD some more (still love it!) and found out I have a problem sheet due for Wednesday.

Julia is fetching me cups of water and lemon squash. She's now back, glaring at me until I relinquish my metaphorical hold on her internet kingdom. I should go, before she stabs me. I'll post a detailed analysis of my MUDathon tomorrow.

No comments: