Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 58 - Some Things Stirring

After punching in some numbers and crunching some digits using my Secret SuperComputer (ssh, don't tell anyone), I can produce the following numerical analysis of my 24 hour MUDathon.

In 24 hours of MUDding, I...

Gained 42 quest points, 3 achievement points, 4 guild levels, 550 in rating, died once, gained a spare life, and shifted my alignment from Good to Neutral.

I gained 2 levels in stealth.inside, 3 in stealth.outside, 8 in manipulation.passing, and also in manipulation.palming. 1 level in casing.place, and 11 in covert.points.
8 levels in culinary.baking, 23 in instruments.wind, 29 in melee.dagger, 10 in ranged.thrown, and 38 in defence.dodging.
10 levels of valueing.gems, and another 10 in valueing.jewellery. 11 in climbing.rope, and a surprising 25 in acrobatics.balancing.
1 in other.perception, and 4 in other.points. Finally, 4 levels in spoken Djelian, and 1 in written Djelian and written Agatean.

I gained a total of 49 TMs, averaging to just over 2 per hour.

That shows just what you can do with 24 hours on the MUD. In fact, if you were more efficient and numberchased like crazy, you could do a heck of a lot more. I had fun though, and did plenty more quests!

No comments: