Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 48 - Sensing Returns

Partially at the scornful derision from a friend over my last two blog posts, I feel ashamed. First I miss two days completely, and then I give two vomitings of words that probably never deserved to see the light of day.

Yet I have been doing quite exciting things recently; I stayed in Bristol for one night, then in Warwick (well, Coventry) for two nights with friends. I've walked the rough pavements of Gloucester Road, and eaten in the Greek pizzerias that glitter invitingly down its back passages.
I've slumbered in oddly placed beds, and watched Teachers TV while attempting to stack balloons neatly. I've been inside the Chaplaincy, and seen strange, wonderful and terrible sights within. I've met new, wonderful, terrifying people, and had exciting conversations in which I was labelled as "a boring man". I've toured the Warwick campus in both night and day, and left a trail of drool around its glistening (even more so, now) maths department. I've Mudded in odd places, and been to the birthday ball of a girl I've never met.

I've seen Nick in a sequined mask.

Oh, what things I've done.

No comments: