Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 32 - They're Everywhere!

In just a few short minutes, I'll be leaving this house to drive to my father's. Pay close heed, for I tell you for several reasons:

1) If nobody hears from me in the next few days, and people start to worry, at least they know where to start looking.

2) I am fully aware how much more interesting than yours my life is. In your lonely existence, at least you can live vicariously through my exciting deeds.

3) My father's internet connection and computer were both engineered by incontinent squirrels, so I probably won't be able to blog this evening. In a fit of cunning so astounding I giggle girlishly whenever I think of it, I have reworked this warning about not being able to blog into an actual blog.

PS - This blogging website's spellcheck marks both "internet", "blog" and "blogging" as spelt incorrectly/not actually words. Go figure.

No comments: