Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 53 - Cut by the Cards He Sought to Shuffle

Two very exciting events are looming (in a friendly way) over the horizon:

1) After this blog post is complete, I'm heading over to Mark's room for a crazy boy's night. This is a response to the girl's night that the girl's have organised, on the "Anything their gender can do, our gender can do better" principle. There will be beer, films, Gamecube gaming, and other male things. Like KICKING ASS.

2) Hopefully, tomorrow morning, I will begin an 8 year old ambition: to play the Discworld MUD for 24 hours solid. Surrounded by drinks and snack foods, I will revel in internet geeky luxury. Will it destroy my body? My mind? Looking forward to finding out! Plus, Julia is hopefully doing it as well! Julia = Best Girlfriend in the World.

I will chronicle this heroic feat, logging my thoughts and state every hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks.