Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 50 - Yes, Yes, Oh Yay

In celebration of this exciting landmark of my blogging spree (2.5.5!), I have retreated to my secret bunker, from where I am sending this blog over a secret location.

I am hiding from slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and the laser rifles and nuclear warheads of curious fate. Send your scathing criticism, and it will bounce off the walls of my concrete fortress like so much badly written tapioca.

Today, I managed to finish my final Galois Theory sheet, and hand it in a mere 27 hours past the deadline. I scare myself sometimes (in a good way, obviously). I also attended the second of my Palin lectures on Algebraic Number Theory. It's scary (also in a good way) - they must be some sort of duplicate identical clones.

No comments: