Friday, January 02, 2009

Day 31 - Falling Through the Epsilons

Only seven minutes to go; I have no ideas of what to write right here. I have great ideas earlier in the day, but I can never be bothered I remember what they were by this point.

That sentence made sense, I promise. It's just your mind playing tricks on you/mugging you in the dark alleyways of your subconscious and the boardrooms of your conscious.

I just played another game of 40k against Nick; he still outnumbered me, albeit by a paltry 2:1 this time. He massacred me, but I put up a good fight. My Lootas were the men of the match, laying down a withering storm of fire at anything that moved, whether friend or foe. They're an enthusiastic bunch.

Discworld MUD has become even more addictive with the addition of achievements; they're pointless, time-consuming, and give a miniscule feeling of accomplishment. Yet still I struggle towards them.

No comments: