Monday, March 09, 2009

Day 97 - Framed by a miniscule amount

Ooh, largest prime smaller than a hundred! (A fun number fact, just for Nick.)

I've returned from Peterborough, without even a scar to show for my troubles, not that Archie didn't try his best, bless his little snapping jaws. A long train journey back, with the usual odd cross section of British society and their politeness and petty mutterings.

Since I got back, I've been looking for jobs with Julia again. Where are you, my web of contacts? It seems I must pull some more strings and scratch a few more backs before the greasy wheels of the jobs market start to grind the other direction in my favour. I have been fond of my metaphors lately. As fond as someone who really loves similes.

1 comment:

Hogshine said...

But why is it at all significant that it's less than 100? That would change depending on the base that we were using, and is therefore completely arbitrary. What were you thinking?!