Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 114 - Turn it around before you judge

Phew! I missed day 112 because I was preparing for day 113, and I'm sure you already know what happened on day 113. Pretty crazy, huh? I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Sure, it has its ups and downs (and some of the scars are apparently permanent), but we love it all the same. Every year, just like clockwork (pun intended).

Still, life goes on. April is Script Frenzy month (see here for details). The goal is to write a 100 page script in a month, in return for which you get a certificate, a warm glow of satisfaction, and a 100 page script.

I'm doing it with one of my friends (Odd Bloke) - independently, both of us would probably lose motivation and/or get far too involved and found some kind of egocentric cult. In one of those sad quirks of geography, however, he is in Coventry, and I'm in Peterborough. We need to establish some kind of voice communication, but finding gaps in our busy schedules is proving to be pretty hard.

The biggest difficulty still lurks menacingly over the stormy horizon - what to actually write about. What to write, even. TV show? Film? Play? Comic book? Touring interpretive dance routine? Nuclear mimes? I don't know!

No comments: