Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 100 - Can it be sold without tiring?

Day 100! I made it! So, what's new?

It's pretty late now - I had a good night, however. I went to the Turf with Mike and {CLASSIFIED}, and we chatted about controversial issues (vegetarianism, abortion, the allure of tobacco...you know). Headed back, via some deeelicious Ahmed's, and then met up with other people and chatted about less serious stuff in my room for a while. Aah, man, s'all good, you know? People should just be chilled out and happy with one another. That's my philosophy on life.

Also, I've been reading this website - a collection of transcripts from Princeton graduates' mathematics oral exams. Yes, I do feel stupid because I don't know the answers to these questions. Yes, I am aware how stupid that itself makes me. No, I won't change.

No comments: