Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 107 - Stabbing through the words

I still need to do more revision. The best intentions are continually being scuppered by distractions, that distract and tempt me. Breakfast and bathtime alone seems to expand to take up three hours, and then it's time for lunch! Hard-working guys like me can't catch a break, it seems. Tomorrow will be different, though. I'm going to sit down at my desk by 10am, breakfast or not, covered in filth though I may be.

Sadly, one small unavoidable distraction is my new Discworld wizard (Yaztromo), who I'm trying to get the addicted achievements for. Unfortunately, I can't get them until he's five days old, which means I need to rack up 120 hours of playing time as quickly as possible. That means a lot of effort over the next couple of weeks. Or, of course, I play non-stop for five days. Probably not a good idea though.

No comments: