Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 80 - A fay, a fah

It's 22:43, and I think my body has fallen asleep. My mind's trying its best to struggle on valiantly nonetheless, but it's getting more and more difficult. Time to rally the troops with a cup o' the Hot Brown Stuff ("Tea" has recently been copyrighted by the McDisney corporation, so I can't use it here, hence the cheerful euphemism.

Julia's still nuzzling a cat somewhere, so I've been pootling around alone today. Not a lot to report - did some Algebraic Number Theory, got to level 9 on Talesworth Death Arena, and just watched the first Kill Bill.

Forgot to say yesterday - me, {CLASSIFIED}, Mark and Victor made a music video to Cream's I Feel Free, with crazy dancing and a very bemused {CLASSIFIED}. I might even post it on YouTube, when I get the sound synchronized properly. Oh, Kino, why do you punish me?

Edit: Interestingly, the above {CLASSIFIED}s were originally typed as < blank > (without the spaces), but HTML rendered them as blank spaces. Who'd have thought, eh? And no, you can't find out who {CLASSIFIED} is, you nosy Googler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nuzzling a cat somewhere" sounds like a euphemism. For something really awesome.