Friday, June 25, 2004

Oh dear...

Again, I am neglecting.
Please make me update.

I have just returned with Daniel from Poppy's - an end of exam leaving film thing.

Oh yes - exams have finished. Last one this morning (Sociology). Huzzah. It also means an end to my time at Jack Hunt - a transition fully completed by Induction Week at Kings, starting on Monday. I am looking forward to it.

Anyway. Poppy's. It was fun - we watched Seven and part of The Shining. I played the piano and table football, both terribly. Shocking, considering my absitence from the cider. I was, however, missing someone terribly.

I have decided on a plan to get into Oxford (you can't apply for Oxford and Cambridge in the same year, I have decided against Cambridge). I wish to study Mathematics, or a degree incorporating Mathematics, like Mathematics and Philosophy. However, bearing in mind how difficult it is to get a place, I have a plan - write a groundbreaking paper on some area of mathematics, thus showing my aptitude in an original manner. Swish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'm sorry.

Lewis said...

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you? I had assumed my age (16), but this suggests end of A-level. Am I right?

Thomas said...

I am 15 actually - but I am still in Year 11, and I have just finished my GCSEs.
I have yet to do my A levels, but I may as well plan ahead.