Thursday, June 17, 2004

O frabjous day! Calloh! Callay!

Hello to everyone in Blog Land.

I have recently emigrated here from Parts Unknown, and will lurk around until such time as I am kicked out/burned/reduced to my component particles.

A bit about me, you say? Of course not, you'd have to be a loon to talk to your computer screen. But I'll tell you anyway:

Name :: Thomas Bloom
Age :: 15
Blood Group :: ???
Living Arrangements :: A room. With a bed.
Current Ambition :: Become a film-maker. Or director. Or writer. Hopefully all three.
Kung Fu Instructor :: N. J. Thompson
Love :: Julia
Date of Birth :: 08/07/88
Bones Broken :: None
Music :: Yes

2 comments:

DANIELBLOOM said...

aha
you are Thomas Bloom

welcome to the world of Moolbs the world over!

I have been writing humor columns in USA newspapers since 1983 under
the name of Leinad Moolb.

SMILE

I am a reporter in Taiwan. I take it u are in the UK. Nice blog, sir.

Are you related to Claire Bloom the actress or Orlando Bloom the actor
or Leopold Bloom the husband of Molly Bloom in James Joyce's Ulyyses?

Cheers

Dan Bloom, aka Leinad Moolb, via USA, JAPAN, Taiwan

Thomas said...

Update over a year later (16/10/05) - my blood group is A+!

Months and months of uncertainty at last gone, thanks to kind lady with a sharp needle and a bag.