Tuesday, June 22, 2004

In another hole...

It's me again. Sorry for the lack of posting the last couple of days, but I have been quite preoccupied.

On Saturday, I went to Sarah's.
To be more precise:
Nick came round in the morning.
We caught the bus - it was 12 minutes late.
On the bus already was Julia, Daniel, Alex, Haggis and Andrena.
We rode the bus to Oundle and met Sarah there.
I broke the umbrella.
I lost the spring.
Due to me staying behind to look for the spring, and Julia staying behind because I was, we arrived at Sarah's house later than the rest.
On arrival, we discovered Daniel had lost the other spring.
We had tea.
A roof was climbed.
We watched the Aristocats.
We went to the field.
Umm...ah!
I opened up a can of whup-ass.
We went to the hall.
Oh, it was Sarah's Mum's 40th.
There was a buffet.
And dancing.
I danced with some random girl. Lucky Julia wasn't there, else she would have been jealous.
We returned to the tent at about half 1.
...tents are fun.
Woke up after a brief amount of sleep.
Julia left early.
I stayed with Sarah, Nick, HAggis and Steg for a while.
Tartan universes are fun also.
I drank some tea.
Got home.
Went for supper with my family.
Went to sleep.
Woke up.
Went to my Graphics exam.
Came home.
Sorted through photos.
Went to my Business Studies exam.
Came home.
Rang McDonald's in Bretton.
Went to Julia's.
Revised Physics (alpha to omega).
Hem hem.
Came home.
Had cake.
Watched the Mighty Boosh.
Slept.
Woke up.
Drank tea.
Had a bath.
Looked at some photos.
Drank tea.
Rang Julia.
Drank tea.
Revised Sociology.
Started typing this.
Finished typing this.

3 comments:

Dauve said...

What a busy few days you've had.

Anonymous said...

alpha and omega...

fun times were had by all. *hemhem*

Chard said...

I will ignore the suggestiveness of that....AHEM

Silly mind of mine.