Sunday, June 27, 2004

And in the Mulberry corner

www.pgdp.net
Distributed Proofreaders. An excellent internet project, which you will either find fascinating and addictive, or dull and repetitive. There's only one way to find out - sign up and try it!
It will help improve your grammar, as well.

I am at my father's now - Maxey Hall. Sounds grand, I think you'll agree. It is, contrary to the name, just a farmhouse, not especially big. It does, however, have quite a big garden...and a couple of fields (but I think one is actually a paddock. I don't know what the difference is, but I am too scared to find out.)

As I may have mentioned in my last post, Daniel stayed round last night (stayed, not slept...he was up the whole night watching baseball). I, of course, got a good night's sleep in my bed upstairs.
I just managed to catch Julia before she left for choir, and she came round a couple of hours later. We watched Men in Black II, and Alex came round a bit as well.
I got into some trouble, due to the irresistibleness (I know, dear) of Julia, but hey ho.

And I need to go now, to help my Dad move something, possibly house. Ha ha, I kid. Ahem. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chard said...

"I got into some trouble, due to the irresistibleness (I know, dear) of Julia"

AHEM!!! I hope this insinuates other things than what my own mind is conjuring up!!! O.O

Dauve said...

"Ow! My freakin' ears..." We mustn't have a duds mind... befowled with what you may be thinking dickybod. Remember, we are all members of the duds guild.

Thomas said...

Not quite, fortunately.
We just popped up to my bedroom for a brief chat, and left Daniel and Alex downstairs watching TV. My parents came home in the meantime, and thought it was very rude.