Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Day 126 - Fit as a Fiddler

Did you get it right? That's right, the numbers were the Fighting Fantasy books which I don't own in the series. Pretty cunning, no? Still, if you tried hard enough, you would have figured it out. Any failure to do so reflects a sheer lack of integrity and dedication on your part. Frankly, I don't want somebody with such low moral fibre and backbone reading this blog. It's worth more than that, goshdarnit! Pay these jewelled words some respect, and go back to whatever stinking hole you crawled from, with your platitudes and your apologies. I will have none of it! Dry those tears with the harsh iron fist of my cruelty, then leave this sacred server, and take the stench of despair and misery along with you, you dry-mouthed tall-headed back-muchest cetacean. I want none of your lunacy; don't try to drag me down, back in the hellish miasma that you managed to haul your flabby bulk out of with one twisted claw, digging deep into the good clean earth of my dignity.

Now they're gone, we're left together, us people of intelligence and wit. Kudos!

No comments: