Friday, September 24, 2004

Put the following number into the form a+bi

Hello again.

It has been (2 weeks?) a while since I last blogged, so you would expect me to have a lot to say. Well, mayhaps I do - but a lot of it is far too personal for you (if it's not, you already know it), so nyerh.

I shall say it again.

Nyerh.

I have just finished my 3rd week at Kings School, and I am so far thoroughly enjoying it.
The teachers are (mostly) good, and the lessons (Maths, Economics, Religious Studies and History) are all interesting - hence why I chose them.

This has to be a short blog - for now - as my sister is haranguing me to get off.

This evening, I have been occupied with browsing the Oxford University website and its affiliates - all very interesting.

I would really really like to go to Oxford, but I probably won't be able to get it.

Still, I am reading the lecture notes given on the Maths Department website, so at least I'm getting a head start.

A more detailed blog when I have the time and the inclination.

Look behind you!

*runs away*




No comments: