Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 159 - Why capitALISe?

Website of the day: One Sentence
As the tag line goes, "True stories, told in one sentence"

Reading the one sentence stories is interesting, curious and fun. Even more engaging, however, is looking at the tags people add to their sentences, which sometimes make you read it an whole different light:

When it took me 40 minutes to get from Colorado to Iowa while zoomed in on Google Maps using the arrow keys, I realized biking there wouldn't be an option.

tags: traveling stupid long distance certain someone

I fell in love with her on a chat-site, but when she finally showed me her picture, I am ashamed to say, I dumped her immediately.

tags: dating chat sites beauty and the beast

Of course, sometimes the tags are pretty obvious:



There is a dead frog in my freezer.

tags: frogs death freezers

No comments: